The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just thought I would post some pics up of my new ride. I just gave her a 3hr30min bath LOL so I thought it was picture time! I just ordered me a set of black KMC diesels for it and fixing to order the 8 inch Fabtech kit and put it on 37's! :woot: Let me know what you guys think! Thanks

P.S I'm sorry the pics are so big I'm not good with computer stuff I did good to even get them on here!

·
286 Posts
looks sharp!! i love the two tone on the fx4 packaged trucks. i just looks incomplete without it!!

good luck with the mods!! dont think you need to get an 8 inch lift to run 37s - a 6" would be just fine. now if you want to run 40s......

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice truck.i didnt like the fx4 grill at first but now i like it

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Looks great!

·
2,951 Posts
Can't wait to see it with 37"s on it man!!!!! when you get it done post some pics of it,by the way nice truck!!!!!:Thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sweet truck. Looks like mine before I emptied my bank account:Thumbup:

·
518 Posts
looks great and really clean!
Cant wait to see some pics of it on those 37s

·
Registered
91 Posts
Truck looks great. The last time my truck looked that clean it was in the showroom window.LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you guys very much for all the great comments! You guys sure do know how to make a guy feel good about his new truck. I will post pics as soon as I get all the goodies on. You guys are the reason my bank account is going to slim up because I see all your great looking trucks and get ideas :Thumbup: . Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
139 Posts
honestly i hav to say i like the way ur truck looks it looks awesome and i dont like the new bs ford front ends at all but urs looks awesome. very nice truck!

just a suggestion but i think it would look good with recon smoke mirror and 3rd brake lights but thats just imo!

·
2,126 Posts
That truck is very clean!! It looks awesome as is but will look even better with the wheels/tires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I am super stoked about the wheels and tires... the wheels come in tomorrow and I still have to order the tires Im still debating on what tires to go with. I kinda lke the nitto dune grapplers with that tread pattern. Im not sure how they are performance wise anybody know? I also installed my Trex billet inserts in the vents last night I think i makes the truck look much better! Again thanks for the comments!

·
12 Posts
wow is all i can say......... i don't even own a diesel because i'm a broke college student, but i will say this i don't care what anyone says about the look of a super duty it looks 10 times better than any other truck out there stock and even better lifted with wheels and tires. love your truck man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts