The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was looking at buying the H2E turbo kit but im not sure if thats what i want or need, i thought of that kit because it comes with everything since i have an early 99 powerstroke i guess it would basicly update it to the newer 7.3s. Around what kind of dyno #s will i see with the H2e,80hp injectors,newer hpop, exhaust, intake and an sct tuner.

·
4,024 Posts
I have a QSSB witch is a modified H2E to spool quicker. I can't help you out with a HP guess with the mods you list, but you will need to have some fuel to light the turbo.

FWIW the QSSB is great!!

·
6,337 Posts
pwrstroke99 said:
well i was looking at buying the H2E turbo kit but im not sure if thats what i want or need, i thought of that kit because it comes with everything since i have an early 99 powerstroke i guess it would basicly update it to the newer 7.3s. Around what kind of dyno #s will i see with the H2e,80hp injectors,newer hpop, exhaust, intake and an sct tuner.
You will want to go with a chip with injectors, start it in a stockish setting then go from there.

That combo should put you around 400hp... + or - 30hp...LOL

·
43 Posts
He doesn't have to go to a chip he could have custom burns put on his sct.

pwrstroke99 if you fill in your signature with what you have done to the truck it helps everyone give more informed advice

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do i do the sig ?

·
43 Posts
On the side menu go to user Control Panel (USERCP) and that will bring up your control panel to edit your sig, user profile, etc.

·
6,337 Posts
modieselpower said:
He doesn't have to go to a chip he could have custom burns put on his sct.

pwrstroke99 if you fill in your signature with what you have done to the truck it helps everyone give more informed advice
I dont know about you... But I sure dont want to drive around with big injectors on a hot setting on a cold motor... Thats why I say chip, sure you can have Tadd, or Jody burn you some stuff on a SCT. But I dont have the time to change settings in the morning and then in the afternoon and then if a little kiddie thinks he can take me...

Chip and never look back...:Thumbup:

·
43 Posts
CSIPSD I agree completely. I'm sick of my predator just don't have the extra cash right now to order a chip from jody but it's next on the list.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im sick of the sct but i dont have enough money right now to get a chip, personally i think my old edge evolution was better than this it ran a 15.2 with just the edge and 4 inch exhaust. with the sct it ran 16.8 that right there just made me say screw both the tuners im goin to buy a chip from DP.

·
6,337 Posts
Who's tunes are you running in it? Just the stock SCT stuff? Send a PM to Tadd and see if you can get the PMT 140 setting I was running... 360hp on stock injectors...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no its not the standard tunes innovative diesel tuned it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts