The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a TEI spacer up front and new leaf's out back. I still had to use my 6" block though because I couldn't get anyone to build be a leaf pack for the rear anything more than 4" lift.

The ride is nice and smooth and the truck is perfectly level which I love. I ditched the airbags too.

Also added the new style Rize front quad links.

Switched to our new Black Tips

·
172 Posts
truck looks great. to save me from searching... What wheels are those

·
518 Posts
looks great
Im actually waiting to get my tei bracket installed also.

·
86 Posts
Do you have any pics of the rear setup from the back view. Just curious of your block setup. What kind of rear shocks are you running? Thanks

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Looking better and better Jesse...nice work!

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Hows the road noise on those bfg's?
They aren't to bad.. I have 37x12.50's and I don't have a problem with them. These are my first pair of "mud tires" use to run BFG A/T's but overall I like the tires. They do pack mud in treads and don't clean out pretty well tho if you are looking to actually use them in the mud.

Jessie... Have you thought about covering up the holes/welds from where the stock running boards are? I know someone makes covers for them.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Hows the road noise on those bfg's?
I bought a set used KM2's for the truck I just sold, I drove on them for 150 miles, I swear they're quieter than stock tires. I stuck my head out the window at one point and still couldn't hear them.

They were skinny, though, I can tell you that. And BFG website doesn't give the tread width...trying to cover it up??? The 35 x 12.50's I got had 8.5" wide tread compared to the Mud Grapplers having 11.5" wide tread. Just FYI

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They aren't to bad.. I have 37x12.50's and I don't have a problem with them. These are my first pair of "mud tires" use to run BFG A/T's but overall I like the tires. They do pack mud in treads and don't clean out pretty well tho if you are looking to actually use them in the mud.

Jessie... Have you thought about covering up the holes/welds from where the stock running boards are? I know someone makes covers for them.
I have AMP Research Steps so a bunch of the holes are still used. I don't want stainless ones either...if they came in black and would work I'd consider them. :guitar

·
Team White
727 Posts
Jesse, they do make them to work with the amp steps and they make them in black. Exactly the way I have them. www.deaknbuilt.com

I have the big mike series, black, for amp steps.

·
2,126 Posts
Hey Jesse the truck is looking EVEN better than before. I love the look of the white line-x and the bfg muds. Just where exactly did you throw those airbags btw?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts