The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
From what I've read on other sites, the guys who've bought it have been pleased. They said the install was easy and the power difference was noticeable at the top end. I've been thinking of going with one myself, but I was waiting for a specific company that builds them out of carbon fiber (too keep temps down) for the Cummins right now and probably the 6.0 in the near future.

·
Registered
753 Posts
It is a great mod... looks great, pre-drilled and tapped for 1/8" NPT, dresses up the engine, and better airflow. Very happy with mine...
Shown here with SS Elbow fitting to route the boost tube away from oil and fuel filter caps

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
dc3655 said:
From what I've read on other sites, the guys who've bought it have been pleased. They said the install was easy and the power difference was noticeable at the top end. I've been thinking of going with one myself, but I was waiting for a specific company that builds them out of carbon fiber (too keep temps down) for the Cummins right now and probably the 6.0 in the near future.

Why would you want carbon fiber? Aluminnum would dissipate heat better. You wany the heat to get out, not stay in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts