The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been into diesels for a couple years now and I am planning on purchasing a newer 6.4l PowerStroke and would love sOme advice on how tO get roughly $30,000 loan. I am a toolmaker In training at a business and I am Only 18! So I'm not doin bad On the hourly rate. Only thing I really need to know is how to quickly establish credit within a Few Months or just anyway I could get a newer truck. Any pOsts are greatly appreciated!!:rock

·
3,051 Posts
Hi, I have been into diesels for a couple years now and I am planning on purchasing a newer 6.4l PowerStroke and would love sOme advice on how tO get roughly $30,000 loan. I am a toolmaker In training at a business and I am Only 18! So I'm not doin bad On the hourly rate. Only thing I really need to know is how to quickly establish credit within a Few Months or just anyway I could get a newer truck. Any pOsts are greatly appreciated!!:rock
The quickest way to establish a credit history when you are young and starting out is to get a credit card. Use it responsibly for purchasing everything you normally do in daily life like gas/groceries etc. and pay it off every month. This will establish a credit history within the system and show you are reliable in making your payments and maintaining your credit allowance. Also joining a credit union as your bank can help too. If you are accepted into a credit union, it also can show favorable views when applying for a loan, and credit unions themselves can usually offer some of the best/lowest interest rates on loans for vehicle purchases to their members. Good luck and be patient, and also be wise to any loans that a car dealership will try to sell you, as they make money on selling the financing to you, and will try anything to get you into a vehicle even at the expense of getting you a loan at some astronomical interest rate.

Harry

Reactions: Dutro221

·
326 Posts
Invest your money in a house, it has a much better return potential and it's a buyers market now.

Reactions: Dutro221

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took a three hundred dollar credit establishing loan in October last year and they said it may build my credit enough for a loan in six months but probably not a large enough loan. So I will probably get a credit card like you said and go from there. Idk maybe get a second job too lol. Thanks

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i just got approved for a loan to get an 08-10 powerstroke yesterday so im excited!! but now i just need to figure out what im doin with my 99 f150 and gotta find a new truck. I dont hardly want to get rid of the f150 but i may just have to trade in or sell. looking for 2008 to 2010 6.4l 4x4 4 door black white or dark grey in the indiana or ohio area. let me know if you want a sharp 99 4x4 black extended cab f150. thanks!

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
did you find your new truck?
if so where are the pics..

·
Dutro221
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I went with a 02 f250 7.3 4 door gray with a 6" lift and 36.5 inch muddin tires and some other things. Not sure how to upload pics off phone

·
23 Posts
save your money for a house for future period of time as it will benefit you, as credit is granted to one who has some good amount of capital with him to return as in case of default

1 - 12 of 12 Posts