The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a 2003 Duramax that I want to install an exhaust on......I want to go with a 4" turbo back and probably stainless with a chrome tip....I was thinking of the MBRP.....Does anyone have this exhaust and if you do how do you like it? Any other suggestions?? Thanks...

F

·
0 Posts
I have had 4" MBRP on my last 4 trucks, it's the best IMO, you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
you can use a Bank's mid pipe and a MBRP exhaust. Turbo back is not gonna happen unless you fab one yourself. I laugh, when I see turbo back systems for sale. They are not turbo back.

·
1,409 Posts
02freighttrain said:
you can use a Bank's mid pipe and a MBRP exhaust. Turbo back is not gonna happen unless you fab one yourself. I laugh, when I see turbo back systems for sale. They are not turbo back.

Summit's system comes with a new 4" downpipe. I have the part #'s somewhere on my workbench... So if you really want them it will give me an excuse to hide in my garage for an hour or so.

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
mckey73 said:
Summit's system comes with a new 4" downpipe. I have the part #'s somewhere on my workbench... So if you really want them it will give me an excuse to hide in my garage for an hour or so.
Yes please do! :Thumbup:

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
We had the magnaflow 4" down pipe back, and it sounded great, IMHO, you won't be disappointed with very many.

·
1,409 Posts
4" Stainless turbo back is #SUM-673222
5" Aluminized turbo back is #SUM-680006

Both are $398.95 on their website.

There is also a 4" Aluminized down pipe back #SUM-680003 for $295.95

They charge about $20 for shipping and their systems are made somewhere in MN. I did alot of shopping around for exhaust systems and this is by far the best deal I found. When I do get ready to get an exhaust this is what I'm getting. They also include a directional muffler in the kit. Just go to their website and type in the part #.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.