• Other?

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyones favorite color of tractor if you had to choose? I know many of us on here are not integrated in agriculture, but then many of us are and if not, choose anyway if you decided to farm tomorrow, which one gets you going????

It can be old or new...

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Did I say WHAT? I did not know there was any other tractor color but JOHN DEERE green and yellow.........its all news to me.....LOLLOLLOL

:bubbakevin:bubba

·
Still Diggin
634 Posts
What no cat yellow:thumbdown? I grew up on John Deere and Cat, and there's no other brands for me. Even though I get pretty sick with the new stuff deere comes out with.

·
1,705 Posts
All Deere green for me. Got a few Orange ones but I'll take a Deere over them any day.

·
1,052 Posts
blue was not a choice

I have liked JD green & yellow for a long time I have had a JD 555 but I have a New Holland and it is Blue like ford blue that was not a choice.
Bill

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheese and Rice folks, where the heck are all the red guys? I forgot all about the cat challengers and fords, seriously, was my head in the clouds on that one? I knew I was missing a big one, that is why I put other?

Well I have to give you deere boys something to chew on:madpoke:madpoke:

What do the special olympics and John deeres have in common? Goes to show they even let retards win once in a while...LOL No offense to anyone...

If it runs like a deere, it is in my way...

Nothing kills a deere like a magnum...

If its green, you either mow it or spend it...

And my favorite, why farm half when you can farmall!!!

Just having some fun guys, give it back if you can...LOLLOLLOL:madpoke

·
2,509 Posts
green for me too, but I have always had a soft spot for Minni Mo yellow too:thumbsup

·
812 Posts
the only tractor is a green and yellow one! but i do also like the cat tractors i have run.

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
497 Posts
Trucks are Red Tractors are Green

That says it all!

and that is a good rule to go by.
:happymugs

·
Crazy Cooter!
169 Posts
we got an old blue ford, but i like jd green!

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
kick one up for me on the old massey furgesons. aint too much of a fan for the new ones but the old 135's that had the 3cyl. perkins in them were awesome little tractors

1 - 20 of 48 Posts