The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's gotta be someone out there from Northern Cali, besides me.......Chime in!

·
2,106 Posts
I'm up in Redding. Where in norcal are ya? There's camojeeper in red bluff, fantom in sac, beermod in mt. shasta (dont know if he re-registered yet), and someone from Burney (can't remember who or if they re-registered)

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Modesto...forgot to add that on the re-registration.
I remember someone from Burney also.
7inchStak is from around Sonoma.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll be in Reno in a few months... thats pretty much Nor-Cal-Neva....LOL

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Yeah, I'm in the Sacramento area...I'll be in Reno for New Year's

·
Registered
352 Posts
im sorry

·
1,189 Posts
in Shingletown just east of redding..

·
1,189 Posts
ohh yeah and Jefferson state is rolling out their dyno sat..

·
2,106 Posts
At their shop? When in the day? How much $$

Maybe I should just stop in and see Jeremy tomorrow.

·
1,189 Posts
at the shop yeah I am not sure on whats the cost etc. Good idea to stop by or call 530-221-6161

·
2,106 Posts
Definately gonna be chackin in with em. I've been in there a number of times, those guys are awesome!

·
1,189 Posts
heck yeah and they do awesome work. the prices are right with anything you can order on the net too. buddies truck is down there getting a fass right now and bypasss oil filter setup from amsoil. I will be down tomorrow to put mine on the rollers again.

·
2,106 Posts
I just talked to Jeremy, $75 for three runs. I am gonna come down there and hang out, but gonna have to wait till next month the hit the rollers.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Any of you within a reasonable driving distance of Reno... you need to check out Street To Sand Offroad.... they opened about a year ago but have to be one of the best shops I have seen around.... they really know their stuff too

·
1,189 Posts

·
2,106 Posts
BTW, link doesn't work. Chris's truck is pretty dang awesome. Jeremy's is pretty sweet too.

·
1,189 Posts
think it should work now sometimes I have issues with posting links. Yeah Jeremy's is coming along nicely. Glad they got it all back together. Runs pretty strong too. Hopefully that will be on the rollers too

·
377 Posts
Iam in sacramento, use to live in Trinty County

I think modesto is central valley, and I think Nor Cal should be yuba city and to the north...

·
2,106 Posts
For some reason people seem to consider Sacramento and anything North of there to be Nor Cal. People forget about the places farther north. I think that is where the idea of Far Nor Cal came from. I do agree on your idea of what should be NorCal tho.

BTW, Dyno day was fun today. First Saturday of every month unless raining. Anybody's welcome. They did some tuning on a couple trucks too. Got 617 out of a P-pumped 24V Dodge.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts