The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a 2019 T680 Kenworth. It has a MX13 Paccar engine. It presented with only one side of the air bags inflating. I checked for busted air bag and air lines. Nothing found. Changed the leveling value. Then none of the air bags would inflate. Confirmed everything was hooked up right. Disconnected the air inlet. I was able to air the bags up with shop air through the leveling value. I had to manually deflated the bags. The truck air would not re-inflate the bags. Changed the Air dryer. I flipped the dump valve and nothing. Changed the switch with a new one to see if that was the problem. NOTHING. Changed the MUX silinoid and base. The air bags would dump but not inflate. Changed the MSM (Master Switch Module). NOTHING. I Confirmed the air dryer was hooked up correctly. I still could air the bags up with shop air. But still can't deflate. The air supply to the leveling value on provides 10 seconds of air and shuts off. All electrical connections have power and are working correctly.
Any advice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts