The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Dieselsite Air Conditioning Control Valve for the 2003-2006 PSD 6.0L, New in Box ... decreases A/C temperature in your cab in MAX A/C position.

$20 + shipping

·
Banned
2 Posts
Sounds interesting. Such a unit could be very useful during these hot summer days. I mean seriously about +40 on average, almost impossible to stay outside in daytime. I considering buying one and installing one in my car as my old AC unit doesn't seem to do the job. As an advice always use quality aircon servicing so that your AC works longer. While changing the filters might not seem as a very expensive process, buying a completely ne module will cost you a lot of bucks plus the money you pay for installation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds interesting. Such a unit could be very useful during these hot summer days. I mean seriously about +40 on average, almost impossible to stay outside in daytime. I considering buying one and installing one in my car as my old AC unit doesn't seem to do the job. As an advice always use quality aircon servicing so that your AC works longer. While changing the filters might not seem as a very expensive process, buying a completely ne module will cost you a lot of bucks plus the money you pay for installation.

My mother-in-law had something similar. She used the air conditioner on a daily basis, then her air conditioner started to stop responding to the remote. If she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means less family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My mother-in-law had something similar. She used the air conditioner on a daily basis, then her air conditioner started to stop responding to the remote. If she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means less family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing.

My air con fan was really weak until I brought it in for air con servicing at SGHomeNeeds. They were able to tell that i had a freon leakage over a video call consultation and suggested me to change it. Everything is working fine now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My air con fan was really weak until I brought it in for air con servicing at SGHomeNeeds. They were able to tell that i had a freon leakage over a video call consultation and suggested me to change it. Everything is working fine now.
if you are looking at replacing your car's air con unit perhaps you would like to render this company's services? my friend who sells secondhand cars recommend this company for installing air conditioners!

If you would like to do aircon chemical wash you can find them too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts