The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into a set of airbags and wonder what brands you all like. i know Firestone Ride Rite is a very good brand but i am wondering if anyone has ever dealt with Air Lift brand? There is currently a brand new set of Air Lift LoadLifter 5000's in a local classified add for $175 and they retail for around $230. would they be worth it or should i hold out for the Firestones?

I have a B&W gooseneck hitch so i need a set that will work with that.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay well i went ahead and bought them but they are supposed to mount up with the B&W and i cant for the life of me figure out how.

·
200 Posts
My truck came with Air-lift bags and a gooseneck hitch. Not sure what all they had to do to make them fit. I can try to get pics for you later if youd like.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My truck came with Air-lift bags and a gooseneck hitch. Not sure what all they had to do to make them fit. I can try to get pics for you later if youd like.
yeah pics would be good if its not a hassle. the ones i bought don't match up with the hitch so im just trying to resell them.
i called b&w and they told me that firestone makes a set that mounts inside the frame on the axel rather than out on the leafs. i guess thats my only other option if i want air bags.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i will get pics fo you.. my truck has them installed .. ant there was a gooseneck on their.. they mount almost like a offset from the leaf..inside the frame rail

pm ur email for pics..

·
323 Posts
post pics here please.......

I am sure all would like to see!

Thanks,
DD

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts