The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the trailer out yesterday afternoon and put on about 80 miles freeway and city traffic. I am REALLY impressed with what they do. I was expecting only a more level, maybe more stable ride and I definitely got that. What I didn't expect was they have completely softened the bucking feeling from the trailer. No more bumping from the rear on uneven freeway surfaces. I haven't figured out how the physics work on that but it definitely works.

The wireless air system is pretty trick too. Nothing like driving down the road and hearing it kick on for 2 seconds to keep the bags at proper pressure. The wireless interface is so cool.

·
Bodyman
237 Posts
For sure the ride is so much better. I feel like I have a lot more control of my rig loaded up. You scored with the wireless too. That wasn't out when I bought mine.

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
dang, Eric - not only do you have some really great [functional] additions to your truck, you have a fantastic video to go along with it.

i really do appreciate the time you spend videoing the process. one of the biggest benefits, to me, is the pointers and 'tips' you provide that will make the process much easier for the next person.

thanks for your effort and feedback!!!

Reactions: EpicCowlick

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
i'm shopping for air bag systems now - i can't seem to find a ride rite system that is complete; seems that you have to purchase the bag kit and compressor/controller kit seperately.

can you share part numbers for the kit(s) you used and where you sourced them from?

thanks!

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm shopping for air bag systems now - i can't seem to find a ride rite system that is complete; seems that you have to purchase the bag kit and compressor/controller kit seperately.

can you share part numbers for the kit(s) you used and where you sourced them from?

thanks!
Hey Travis. Riderite 2535 and Airlift 72001. Shop around online for discounts. I got mine off Amazon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts