The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
not here much
302 Posts
Some pretty stout numbers eh? Did you happen to get any videos? I would have been able to make it if it was on saturday, but it just had to rain!

·
2,612 Posts
nice #'s

·
Registered
111 Posts
169.1 328.1 Go Andy. Did you ever get any stock readings? I was wondering how much you have gained with all your mods?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
DEN said:
169.1 328.1 Go Andy. Did you ever get any stock readings? I was wondering how much you have gained with all your mods?
Thanks!

No but it ran 17.9/18.0 in the 1/4 @ around 3700#'s that day with a drive-out tag.LOL The motor was 130 flywheel HP stock so I guess its ~210 flywheel now.

I found out yesterday I should be able to put down 200 on the stock turbo with just an ecm re-flash/tune but why bother when I'm going to put a big turbo on it shortly?:evil:

The world's fastest Passat TDI LOL needs to shave a full second off the 1/4 and it's possible by swapping turbos and a re-flash.

250 wheel HP is possible on fuel alone.:rockon: :watchout :wow

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
David- Thanks for taking the time to set the hoopty up on the dyno at the track because I know it's a pain in your arse!:thanks:

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TooMuchBoost said:
David- Thanks for taking the time to set the hoopty up on the dyno at the track because I know it's a pain in your arse!:thanks:
Not a problem. It's just I have to hook it different and since that thing has grown some balls LOL I make sure it's on there really good. :HappyMugs

·
376 Posts
ok is it just me or the #s look on the low side?

·
806 Posts
gunracer1 said:
ok is it just me or the #s look on the low side?
:poke: Just the FURDS:poke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts