The Diesel Garage banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Any word on that 4x 7.3 supercab w/gauges that tried to race me from the light once we rolled onto 300 in front of the 15 diesel p/u trucks that were behind us?

He must have stalled or missed a gear because all I could see was his headlights in the other lane through my smoke. :shrug:

LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm Still hurtin!
I'm sittin here with a sunburned face and I bet I STILL have some Blood in my Rum-Stream. The worse thing about having a race posponed one day is that there usually ain't nuthin else to do the day it was cancled... I started drinking at noon. I quit at about 2:00 am. :Thumbup: That was a good day. Sunday sucked :barf: .
I'm really torqued that I couldn't stay and watch the final runs, I had to pull out at 3:40. Oh well. I had a heck of a good time. In case anyone don't know me, I was the guy walking around, hung-over in sandals all day Sunday.

It was a hoot seeing the Jeep surronded by all the trucks, kinda like a pilot-fish at a shark convention LOL .

Josiah

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
BigUgly You want another beer? LOL:poke: glad you made it home OK, Hope to see you at the next big get together..

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Had a blast, finally got to meet Andy (TooMuchBoost) and a bunch of others :Thumbup: Had to leave earlier than I wanted, but still left to late, I got home about 1AM LOL

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Good to meet you Billy!

You folks will get a kick out of this because I did. When I came around from pre-stage to make my first pass I was stopped by a track guy and he told me they were refunding my money and I couldn't race. Huh? He told me this is a diesel pickup truck event.:blah: :blah: :blah: I thenj told him he was looking at a diesel car. He then remphasized pickup truck event. I told him Earl Stuckey knew I was here to race and to ask him. While the official radio'd the tower I started to call Earl on his cell phone but they let me make my pass.

20 minutes later I heard them call Earl to the tower and that is when he said it was cool for me to run.

Why do I keep getting oppressed at these things?:shrug: LOL Normally it's the woman at the gate that won't sell me a tech card.LOL

No harm no foul. Plus, it provided me with a good laugh for the day.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Dont let em opress you Andy! Rise up!

·
Registered
208 Posts
What did the Fat Rabbit run Andy?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
10.22 then 10.15 then 10.02

It had a 9.90 or better had I not eliminated myself.

Speaking of I elminated a body shop owner/customer of mine from Tallahassee, FL in the first round and didn't even know it until it was over when my retailer told me. Oops.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
TooMuchBoost said:
Good to meet you Billy!

You folks will get a kick out of this because I did. When I came around from pre-stage to make my first pass I was stopped by a track guy and he told me they were refunding my money and I couldn't race. Huh? He told me this is a diesel pickup truck event.:blah: :blah: :blah: I thenj told him he was looking at a diesel car. He then remphasized pickup truck event. I told him Earl Stuckey knew I was here to race and to ask him. While the official radio'd the tower I started to call Earl on his cell phone but they let me make my pass.

20 minutes later I heard them call Earl to the tower and that is when he said it was cool for me to run.

Why do I keep getting oppressed at these things?:shrug: LOL Normally it's the woman at the gate that won't sell me a tech card.LOL

No harm no foul. Plus, it provided me with a good laugh for the day.
loved the smoke show you put on ,the rollers and the track...we roleed out about 430 when the dmax lost the tranny,rolled inot hometown nc about 1:15 made a 10 hour trip in much less than 10 hours

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Glad to hear you guys made it back okay. Congrats on that SICK 60 you guys put down

·
806 Posts
Jess did yall find out it was the tranny? Man I hope that is all it was!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts