The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the scare Guys, I have confirmed that Albany is still on for Saturday. Gates open at 9:00 If there is rain, the race will be held Sunday

Sorry again :sorrysign:

-Tim

·
806 Posts
:nunu: Boy Wait Til I See You:nunu:

·
806 Posts
No Beer For Andy And Timmy!!!

·
2,655 Posts
Well, at least the race will roll-over to Sunday if Saturday is a bummer.

........got'a have a half full glass! :Thumbup:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
good going to leave in a couple hours, My cell is 8635285540 if ya'll want to give me a call saturday ill be in GA..Also my 2 way(nextel) is 161*143267*1 hope to see ya'll there, have a safe trip:Thumbup:

·
806 Posts
We are leaving as soon as the Bride gets home from work.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Saturday = Ugly

Sunday = Record setting weather

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?seg=LocalWeather&loc=kaby&product=Forecast&prodgrp=Forecasts&prodnav=none

Saturday:
Showers in the morning, becoming steady in the afternoon with a few thunderstorms possible. High 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
Saturday night:
Rain with a few thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low near 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Sunday:
Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s.

I had an impeccable source but sorry anyway. Either way unless things change it looks like Sunday will be the big day.

DavidTD and Penny left Garmon's about 3:00 and I'm sure Jeff and Patrick are on the road by now.

I'll see you sometime tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well, Ive got done rebuilding just about everything on my truck except the motor and stopped at a truck stop 150 miles from home to fuel up and get some cash, and then after about 20 minutes of number crunching, I couldnt find enough $$$ to get to georgia and back. Someone spent too much money on their truck. Have fun yawl.

·
Registered
48 Posts
With the weather looking poorly for tomorrow and looking pretty good for Sunday, I'm going to leave tomorrow to be there for racing Sunday.

N

·
806 Posts
We are here. @ the Bestwestern.
I think that all the Hotels are off of hwy 19 here on exit 8

1 - 17 of 17 Posts