The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay............I've FINALLY got this set up. Sorry for the delay.

Because I have a feeling this might be a rather large crowd, that limits the places we can all gather. This place is perfect for large gatherings, prices are reasonable, food is good and I am actually working on getting some better deals on the pricing for us as well. There are lots of TVs (thank goodness because I will HAVE to be watching the OU/NE game! GO OU!=D> ), some video games and pool tables and plenty of room in the parking lot for our trucks to be shown and shared.
I will also have club shirts/sweatshirts and decals for sale that night, so you and your truck can look cool for the holidays!

Saturday, 12/2 @ 5pm
Patricia's Mexican Restaurant
217 1st Street
Ft Lupton, CO

If you want to bring a gift for the gift exchange, please do, but don't think that you have to. If you bring a gift, you will leave with a gift, if you don't bring one, you won't leave with one (unless I can get some door prizes gathered up before then). Gifts must not be over $25 in value. We will do a fun game with the gifts, drawing numbers and such.

This party will be a great time to get together with all our diesel buddies and talk about plans for the upcoming year of events.

Come one and come all! Please reply in this thread with the number of people attending in your party, so I can give the restaurant a bit better head count later this week.

Any other suggestions or questions? Please post them here!

Thanks!

Shay

P.S. And, yes, I am bringing my kids. We will be coming straight there from a basketball game.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
we will be there shay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts