The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont care if u like for dodge or chevy.

this is a kill threa designated for the toyotas. if ya kill a yota post up here, lets gang up on em, show zero mercy, from this day forward, no toyota shall be safe from the wrath of TDG

pain meds make me loopy:woot:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
I'm behind you all the way. I will look for yotas to kill!!!!

·
645 Posts
yeah but you cant ever get one of thoose yup yups to race.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
eh, i know it's not a diesel, and this isn;t really a great accomplishment, but I pwned an fj40 today, he was screwin around in traffic and I pulled along side him and took off from a light, beings I have no turbo, I didn't have to wait for it to light, I pulled him the whole time and we got into traffic so he never caught up, plus he was rollin on like twenty something black wheels with street tires, bugged the crap outta me

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
I can't find any yotas that want to play. I wonder if they are all scared? Scared of the big bad diesel. Anyway has anyone seen the price of those new yotas? My buddy at work bought one crewmax short bed 4x2 and paid 49,000 for it. I bought the same truck but a Ford Diesel and only paid 39,000. Both are fully loaded. Maybe thats why they don't want to play, afraid of getting a scratch on thier expensive 1/2 ton.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I got a neighbor with one. Ran strong stock, but he went and chipped it, high compression head and pistons, dual 2.5" flowmaster exhaust, and some intake mods. Maybe after my to do list???? Plus a new turbo?? Gotta pay for school tho.

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah i agree i hat them rice truck say's the can stop on a dime with a load hahaha id like to see that in person more like a train wreck i guess i can split one open with a crew cab dually lol

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
cummins_power said:
I got a neighbor with one. Ran strong stock, but he went and chipped it, high compression head and pistons, dual 2.5" flowmaster exhaust, and some intake mods. Maybe after my to do list???? Plus a new turbo?? Gotta pay for school tho.
why would you do that to a yoter? seems like a domestic would be cheaper and easier, plus it doesn't look like it's been stung by a bee and is really swollen, the trucks just look ugly, wish I could find one just to see how fast it is...

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
:pointlaugh With all this braggin they are doing you'd think they would be all over showin off their stuff, guess they're not all that huh?:shrug:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
dominated one last night! LOL on my way home and he was driving all slow and we were on the expressway so i just switched lanes and passed em. later on i get stopped at a light and he makes it in time to not have to stop so then i catch back up and pass again, then it was gettin time for me to exit so i started to roll on it to get around and he speeds up on me, so i roll some more, same thing, so i say forget this crap and drop er down and left em. slowed back down and bout to exit and they pass me up and the passengers got his arm out the windown with a big :Thumbup:

·
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahhahahahahaha i love all the yota kills

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Didnt get to really play with this guy today but picked up my supper bout 4:30 or so, was still light out. then i go to station and give my last 6 something dollars for a couple gallons of fuel. then hop on interstate going south. exit one exit south of mine, then cloverleaf back on headin north. well this guy in a nissan 350z getting on from same onramp only other side of road looks over at me (hes to my right) and grins like hes gonna pass me.

I was turnin bout 1500 RPMS doin 65 in OD, and i just nail it. easily get in front of his dumb arse. then I smoke him as best i could and he doesnt like it so he cuts off tactor trailer and gets stuck between 2 of em, next thing i know he gets back behind me, lucky for him my exits in 1/4 mile. i smoke him again and wish i seen the look on his face.

but gotta think this is somone trying to get somewhere fast in friday rush hour on a 10 lane freeway.... flippin morons. and im only doing 249/588 with a stock tranny (that HATES life), i cant wait til i got the tranny built and have oh, 100-150 more HP and a sh!!t ton more TQ (with mods I have planned), and I really can show anyone around here...

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
nice...but you do know a 350z is a nissan not a toyota right? LOL...and i saw one get dynoed right after puttin on a procharger....and i think he dynoed like 360 hp or somethin...pretty mean! claimed to be able to lay it sideways in 3rd gear...

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Yeah man, I know its not a toyota... but its rice to say the least! LOL

Oh, and who ever said I could read?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts