The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Really:

You have to see this to believe it; Suncoast has recently introduced an Allison 1000 5-speed to 6-speed conversion kit:

http://www.suncoastconverters.com/gmc/gm_products.html

Contact Supporting Vendors Suncoast Transmission or Kennedy Diesel for additional information.

·
100 Posts
it looks good to me i would think it would help the fuel milage out.

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts

·
30 Posts
wonder when there going to offer it in one of their trannys?? im in the market for a tranny and id much rather just buy the stage v with the 6 speed conversion already in it

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Suncoast one is $500 less than PPE. I think I would be talking to those guys. I am biased, though. Suncoast has treated me very well. Have installed several of them and tons of their parts and they are a real good company to work with.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Its the same kit. PPE and Suncoast are offering the same product. The reason the PPE kit is higher is just an oversight I am sure. When the kit was originally released, it was higher priced, but Joe lowered the price of the kit after that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
demarest652 said:
wonder when there going to offer it in one of their trannys?? im in the market for a tranny and id much rather just buy the stage v with the 6 speed conversion already in it
I've asked Sun Coast this as well. They said it wouldn't be a problem to send out a Stage V with the 6 spd conversion done to it already. They also indicated that they might be able to give a price break on the kit if it was ordered as such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.