The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was headed up to the camp in North Ms. this weekend. On the way up there me and my buddy came across a new model Mustang Cobra right outside of Jackson. I was tryin' to get him to run and he just kept on driving...guess he thought it was a joke. I pulled around in front of him and gave a few taps on the throttle blowin' big clouds of black smoke. Then he took me a little more seriously. When he pulled around on the side of me I guess he thought it wasn't going to be much of a race....when he hit the throttle he only hit it about half way....Only problem with that was I had a car in front of me so I shot into his lane and gunned it thinking he would do the same.

Now I knew that he would walk off and leave me easily from a 70MPH roll, but thought it would be fun none the less. Being that he hit it half throttle thinking he would run off and leave me and I hit full throttle I almost ran him over (it was pretty close).

I might not have been able to can him from a high speed roll, but I sure did scare the poop out of him when he saw an F-250 rolling up on his back bumper...LOL

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
LOL that is funny

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #44
522 Posts
I doubt that it was a 03-04 but good kill none the less!!

·
1,130 Posts
It could have been an 03-04 if the driver in the Cobra wasn't expecting the truck to be that fast. I romped all over a C-5 because he was half heartedly going at it. But when he did wake up and realize that my truck was pretty fast, it was no contest I got my butt handed to me.

·
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This guy definately did not expect my truck to be fast. I know he didn't stomp it when he went, but I thought he was so I stomped it and almost ran him over...I know a Cobra on top end really would hand me my butt big time...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts