The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hopefully will have a 01 2500HD EX-cab long bed Dmax/Alli combo sitting in the drive by Wed!

Question for the boys that drive one already, what kind of numbers are you guys getting on economy?

This one has 5in exhaust, swissed air box, guages, and a small tuner. Not sure of the tuner, but it has a button that turns it on and off.

Hopefully I will join the ranks of the Dmax drivers by the end of the week. I have my fingers crossed, anyone crossing theirs in my favor is appreciated.

Tony

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Congrats man, WELCOME! As for economy, you should expect about 18-20 on the highway.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I usually average around 18mpg.

·
3,939 Posts
Horsehaulin said:
I hopefully will have a 01 2500HD EX-cab long bed Dmax/Alli combo sitting in the drive by Wed!

Question for the boys that drive one already, what kind of numbers are you guys getting on economy?

This one has 5in exhaust, swissed air box, gauges, and a small tuner. Not sure of the tuner, but it has a button that turns it on and off.

Hopefully I will join the ranks of the Dmax drivers by the end of the week. I have my fingers crossed, anyone crossing theirs in my favor is appreciated.

Tony
Rut Ro........LOL

Was the tranny built? If not, when you coming up to Michigan (Holland)???

What tuner is it that has a button on it? Is it an Edge module? If its a downloader, make sure they give you the tuner. Time for a big tune, eh?

Post some pics when you get the truck.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Closing on the deal at 5PM tomorrow, ITS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Bac, I will be up there in the next year or so. They dont have the downloader, it was bought at a auction, but I will clean it all out, and install EFI live by late next year I hope.

Someone with some good pull must have prayed for me, thanks who ever you are! LOL

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.