The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let everyone know that not only are Spartan tunes the best available but after today I must say that they have the best customer support on the market by far.... Mick w/ Spartan returned my email about 5 mins after I sent w/ his phone # to call him with my problem - Super super nice and he spent 30 mins on the phone with me taking me step by step on updating and getting the correct software on my DD so that I can fix the issue I am having...So thanks again Mick for your help and proving again why Spartan as a company is the way to go!

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Mick is first class all the way.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Hes been tuned for a while. What was the problem?

Reactions: dzchey21

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Hes been tuned for a while. What was the problem?
He is getting a Check Engine Light, but didn't have the Ford parameters installed. He could clear the code, but doesn't know which code it throwing. I think it a P0088, but that's just a guess. Only time will tell.

BocaCobra03 - Thanks. Now hopefully you'll be able to get it figured out!!!!!!!!!

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Ya that old guy has helped me out twice now..... Once was even on a Friday night!!

Cheers to Mick!! :happymugs

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Hey Mick, where are you in Texas? I'm having the same issues lately, and need some help. Check engine light comes on, I can clear it, but can't read it. I haven't had my DD plugged in in almost a year. Maybe I can persuade you with a few beers? :D

·
85 Posts
Mick is definitely the best:thumbsup

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Mick, where are you in Texas? I'm having the same issues lately, and need some help. Check engine light comes on, I can clear it, but can't read it. I haven't had my DD plugged in in almost a year. Maybe I can persuade you with a few beers? :D

LOL..Paul (mick) only drinks coffee at his age...decaf actually.

:happymugs

·
288 Posts
:whs :haha

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
LOL..Paul (mick) only drinks coffee at his age...decaf actually.

:happymugs
One of these days, you'll need some help again!!!!!! And, you know what's going to happen??? Your going to be buying me a few beers. As long as I can lift the can, then I think I will still be able to drink it....

Slick Willie - Sending you a pm with my number....

·
176 Posts
If Paul has things his way he'll be drinking beers from his walker while kicking someone's a** on the phone for not updating their DD or backing up their stock file..... :D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts