The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am heading into Pigeon Forge today from the highway, traffic is at a crawl. I notice 4-5 cars ahead of me there is a black GMC Dually with a bug @#$ tail pipe, so I HAVE to investigate!!

I finally made it up next to the GMC, apparently this guy ownsd a performance diesel shop, because he's got sticker's EVERYWHERE!! Banks, EDGE, and others, I mean BIG stickers, that take up the whole doors!! I won't mention the name of the shop, but I am guessing he'll be checking the site soon!!

I get up just a little ahead of him and drop it in Nuetral and let him have a little taste!:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: His passenger was very impressed! I let him get up ahead of me, and as he is passing, mind you this is like at 5mph, he drops her into Nuetral and revs it up :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :umno: this thing sounded like it was stock :shrug: Well needless to say, I smoked him a few more times, and his passenger was writing something down as they were next to me. I am guessing it was www.thedieselgarage.com LOL

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
biavaperformance said:
I thought stickers added HP & Smoke???:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :rules:

That's what I though :shrug: I wish I could have had my camera with me, this truck was COVERED.LOL

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
nice one wayne :roflmao:

·
Registered
440 Posts
fordt said:
So I am heading into Pigeon Forge today from the highway, traffic is at a crawl.
No way Wayne. Traffic at a crawl?!?! In Pigeon Forge?!?! No way........LOL
N-

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
how far is pigeon ford from knoxville?? i am gonna be goin to knoxville here pretty soon in the middle of march.

·
Registered
440 Posts
banksforddiesel99 said:
how far is pigeon ford from knoxville?? i am gonna be goin to knoxville here pretty soon in the middle of march.
Not very far at all. Exit 407(I think) on I-40. Wayne? Head East on 40, can't miss it!
N-

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
My question is :
why did they mess up that beautiful area with the biggest tourist trap I've EVER seen :) :) :)

We spent a week in and around Gatlinburg years ago - GEORGEOUS :) area and then there was all the go cart tracks, and Dollywood, etc....

but WOW the campgrounds up in the Smokies were SOMETHING !

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
hey wayne you dont even look at your own topics??? whats up with that?? i need to buy a plan ticket for my trip to knoxville soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts