The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first of all I'd like to thank Wayne and the gang for having us all up there, we had a great time, also to Dave D. for using his dyno. Id like to give special thanks to all who helped my brother(Nelson) with his 96 powerstroke, having it run properly made him a happy man!
  • Jody Tipton- from DP-Tuner
  • Ryan Casserly- Full Force Diesel
  • Gary(Wrongway)- Southern Diesel Perfromance
  • and thanks to all the others in the shop(and under the tree) that lended a hand in the fixing of his broken truck!
All the ones above took time out of what they were doing to help nail down the problem with Nelsons truck, and got it on the dyno where it made 364hp with NO electronics(Jody will soon change this). I have to say ALL of you guys are some of the nicest people I have ever met, and I look forward to future events.:Thumbup:

To anyone who was interested here is the July 1st Rural Retreat turck pull pictures http://murent.us/dslhead/RuralRetreat-07-2006

If I have left anybody out that helped Nelson, then please do chime in so you/they can be recognized.

Thanks,
Michael Rector

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Mike, I am glad you all got to make it down for the big event. It was a blast hanging out w/ you all Saturday night also, hopefully we can all do it again sometime soon...

·
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hhrecovery said:
Mike, I am glad you all got to make it down for the big event. It was a blast hanging out w/ you all Saturday night also, hopefully we can all do it again sometime soon...
It was also great to hang out w/ you guys too, Ill keep you posted on upcoming pulls, and what-not so we can do it again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts