Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New control arms :woohoo

0222001446.jpg

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
and here I thought there would be a pic of them on the truck. :gaah Didn't that snow melt since you text me today?

:toytruck

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neel im working that issue and NO this snow is not gone yet! Speaking of work dont you have some of your own to be getting ready for..?

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sat man sat boob has been kicking my azz and thats when i can have help at the auto hobby shop.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Yeah Neel!
Bob Wagner has been Emailed

And I have a message into Casey at H S.

Pending the answers I get there, I my be calling Shied. I gotta have a towable setup so taking my time. :bash

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet i know who calls you back first and they are not even a vendor on here cause thats how good their customer service is. No neel im not biased LOL

·
265 Posts
nice control arms, info ? link/ price???

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well got the lift off this afternoon and got new tires so im pretty happy but its dark right now so pics will be coming tomorrow sometime. Everything went real smooth surprising enough had the back done in like 30min and the front took bout 3-4hrs not bad considering we used jacks and jack stands LOL would have done it on base but the AF is gay and decided to let mechanics leave chit parked on the lift to begin working on Monday morning

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Brandon,

It looks great. can't wait for a pic in the day light! Also can't wait to get mine tuned and the 5in on. got prices From Kenny @ KT Performance today. just about ready to pull the trigger on Smarty Jr. and 5in (I know smarty) but for want I want it seems to be the best bet unless I went Edge, but I know want to worry about the SIMs ya know. But if I was going for ALL OUT power I would go XRT.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry cell phone pics but the lift is off and new tires and control arms didnt get a picture of the new arms but here is a couple will hae more once a nice day gets here and i can get it clean LOL

0301000736a (2).jpg

downsized_0301000737 (2).jpg

·
284 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts