The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new to the diesel scene, and i was wondering if there was any diesel club close to or in CT ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one?

·
Registered
82 Posts
There is a CT Powerstroke club. It meets every sunday in Hamden. I've never gone to one of the meetings (I live too far off, plus I work every Sunday), but there is that club.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mike B said:
There is a CT Powerstroke club. It meets every sunday in Hamden. I've never gone to one of the meetings (I live too far off, plus I work every Sunday), but there is that club.
Yo Mike B you must know my buddies Todd + Tim. they drive cummins, ones a black truck, ones a maroon both 2nd gen's. There up your way and come down to hang with us in Derby. If your ever in the area on Fri nights feel free to stop in also we dont care if you got a ford or not, its all about the diesel sport as a whole.:Thumbup:

·
355 Posts
Your TJ needs to get fixed dude, stop working on the diesel hahaa

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Hey man Ill Back you up... New Haven CT.. BORN!! :Thumbup: Im going up in christmas!..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Signal73 said:
Yo Mike B you must know my buddies Todd + Tim. they drive cummins, ones a black truck, ones a maroon both 2nd gen's. There up your way and come down to hang with us in Derby. If your ever in the area on Fri nights feel free to stop in also we dont care if you got a ford or not, its all about the diesel sport as a whole.:Thumbup:

I don't think I know them (maybe if I saw them that would ring a bell). I had no idea about the Derby meets. I need to get out and meet some people with Diesel rigs :) Everyone I know owns a gasser .

·
Registered
47 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
Hey man Ill Back you up... New Haven CT.. BORN!! :Thumbup: Im going up in christmas!..
blackcloud, if your still in the area on the 29th get in touch with me for info we have a GTG expecting a pretty good turnout of trucks at our shop up in derby.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts