The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have enuf willing people to get together?

·
200 Posts
Id like to see a NorCal meet. Its been years since Ive been involved in an automotive meet/ get together.

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad the Riverside Raceway in Atwater isnt built yet.
There's always the American Graffiti show, but that's just old gassers.

·
200 Posts
I dont know that the track will ever be built in the time I live here. And I dont plan on moving for another 20 years. Eh, politics.

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thought about pulling in the fair but I still need more goodies on my truck before I do that.Those diary boys have alot more money than I do!

·
Suspension Guy
131 Posts
If you guys want to put something together I would be willing to help. I am in Livermore. Alot of guys on other forums have been talking about something but its hard unless we hype it up. Some guys will need to drive a few hours pending where you guys are trying to have it. I just got a call from the WOLF 95.7 and they are putting together a all truck show that is going to be at the first part of Aug.

Nor-Cal Nick

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm down for anything we can set up.Just let me know what help you need.

·
200 Posts
Im up for just about anything also. Though I can have radio advertising taking care of down here in Merced on 92.5.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm up for a GTG.

Anyone going to the pulls in Ukiah Aug 11? I'll be there.

Keep Strokin'

·
Registered
16 Posts
If my truck is back together I will try to make it to the newman pulls on Aug 4th. Hint, hint Nick :sofa

Then there is a truck show at the Saddle Rack on Sunday Aug 5th from 2-5pm. Check out here for more info: http://957thewolf.com/pages/672139.php?

I know a few guys that are going to be there from fords to chevy groups.

Keep Strokin'

·
Suspension Guy
131 Posts
Strokin_Early99 said:
If my truck is back together I will try to make it to the newman pulls on Aug 4th. Hint, hint Nick :sofa

Then there is a truck show at the Saddle Rack on Sunday Aug 5th from 2-5pm. Check out here for more info: http://957thewolf.com/pages/672139.php?

I know a few guys that are going to be there from fords to chevy groups.

Keep Strokin'

Thats the plan....:Thumbup:

We might be able to hit the Newman sleds on Sat.
We will be at the Wolf 95.7 show on sunday.

Nor-Cal Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts