The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has had it for about two weeks now. Erased it but it just came back. I have read the larger post and sounds like we are waiting for EPA approval on a new emissios flash?

Is that correct or speculation still?

Truck has 17,500 miles (28,000 km's)

Other than the CEL, no issues other than lots of rattles. The headrests and seatbelts in the back sure rattle on washboard. I prefered the integrated headrests but I guess they aren't leagal anymore.

·
229 Posts
Mine has had it for about two weeks now. Erased it but it just came back. I have read the larger post and sounds like we are waiting for EPA approval on a new emissios flash?

Is that correct or speculation still?

Truck has 17,500 miles (28,000 km's)

Other than the CEL, no issues other than lots of rattles. The headrests and seatbelts in the back sure rattle on washboard. I prefered the integrated headrests but I guess they aren't leagal anymore.
On the rattling issue, you can tighten up the doors with the door seal mod. At least they won't rattle as much.

·
2 Posts
I just had my P164a code fixed after 4 months with the CEL on and a DE-RATED power output.Lets hope Ford has finally figured this out or its going back to the dealer for good!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts