The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any info on the livewire, when it will hit the streets. id like to order one so its ready for me when i get home at the end of this month. :sly:

·
77 Posts
Viv emailed me and said it was end of quarter also. I waited this long so I guess I can hold out...but it is tempting to just go Xcal2 and gauges.

PS... Stay safe over there in the big sand box.

Use one of the ones on the right to protect yourself from the guys that carry the one on the left.

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info. will the xcal2 be able to be used on a different truck if i buy it then sell it after the livewire comes out? After i unprogram the truck of course.

shadow grey is that your home defnse setup......nice

·
77 Posts
You should be able to get the stratagy off the new truck with the Xcal2 and one of the tuners (ID, DJ's or Elite) will be able to email you new tunes for the second truck.

Yea, that is part of the "home defense" family. The receivers on those AR's except the far right one were milled in our basement shop. If you look at the bottom right, that is not a pistol, yet, my son and I have another milled receiver waiting for the upper stuff. We are currently building 3 or 4 Romy AK's. Building the jig to bend the receivers first.

You be careful over there!

·
Registered
461 Posts
We have the livewire's on order but have yet to hear anything other than last I was told they were hoping for end of January.

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there any possibility of pre order, if not keep us posted and i wil order as soon as you guys get em in stock

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
We do have a preorder list. You can call or email us to be added to it. We should be able to cover everyone on the list in our first shipment, as we have a bulk purchase.

·
Registered
175 Posts
replace gauges

would this replace the gauges installed to monitor EGT, Tranny, and boost? If so - does it get these readings from the PCM or do you have to drill/tap like you do when you install guages?

cost?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The price will be under $600.

Data will be pulled from the OBD2 port and will pull boost, ICP Pressure, Injection Timing, etc. There are two inputs for analog input that could be used for Pyro, etc. We'll have to do more testing to figure out what type of sensors we can use.

·
77 Posts
Sounds like we are getting closer to getting one...:woot:

Oh heck, Eric, Just go ahead and send me one...:Thumbup: I'll test it our for you :sly::evil::93C_peelo

·
342 Posts
The Bully Dog PMT system is going to have limited availability but will be released the end of this month.:Thumbup:

·
6,337 Posts
Yes but then you dont get the tuneabliaty of the SCT?

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shadow_Grey said:
Sounds like we are getting closer to getting one...:woot:

Oh heck, Eric, Just go ahead and send me one...:Thumbup: I'll test it our for you :sly::evil::93C_peelo

diddo. :Thumbup:

ill test the crap out of it for ya, no charge

·
Registered
461 Posts
Spoke with SCT today, the word is two weeks if everything goes right. It will not be released with a pyrometer probe kit at that time. We were going to do our own probe kit but SCT is saying they'll have a pyrometer probe kit ready within about 1.5 months.

·
Registered
175 Posts
anyone know the dimensions

anyone know the dimensions...and the mounting solutions?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts