The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just outside the capitol. Anybody else a mainer?

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't imagine im the only one on here from maine. You just dont know what your missing about living here. J/k "if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute."

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
I know alot of people that live up in that area, must be the weather...haha

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah this morning was -22 below in gardiner. Truck started fine then, but at noon woudn't start. Had to plug it in> only -10 at that point!

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have a camp 25m north of rangelly was -40 this morning. Wanted to go there but was warned about it. I guess it was pretty cold for a 7.3 without being pluggged in. Made all mthe difference today,

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So its official now. We had 50 below about 100 miles north of me in "big black river" a couple weeks ago. Thinking it might have been rough to get one started. Might as well just leave it running, glad i wasn't there...made it a state record!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
im a mainah through and through, just not living there at the moment

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good! Was starting to think everyone left this state.

·
64 Posts
Your NOT Alone!--I*M in AUGUSTA --Ole JIM--Here Winter just won*t give UP! Cool & Damp--I*D sure like to See some SUN!--

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got some decent weather, saw 92* going out 202 yesterday. About time!!!! Now if the snow will just melt at camp.

·
Registered
23 Posts
another mainah, sugarloaf area

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Grandparent have a camp not far north of there. Right up near pines market. Beautiful area. Seen the wind turbines yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts