The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won one of these at The 4 wheel Jamboree Nationals in Anderson, SC and wondering what its like. I got on their site and the thing retails for $619 claims HP gain of 114 hp and 200lb of torque. I know its not a Dp chip or a SCT turner, but it was free and wondering if its worth putting on my truck. Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

BG

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:shrug: No one,

What do y'all think

BG

·
TDG Rocks!
393 Posts
Yea go for it. Its free so saves you the 500 from buying the DP. Or try to sell it locally and pick up a DP. Honestly it should work great. It will even read and clear DTC's. It is almost worth keepin even if you get a DP.

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you two for your input!!!!

Best of all its free!!!!

BG

·
588 Posts
its ok, doesn't help much with mileage from what ive run into with it! at least not on the 08s

·
TDG Rocks!
393 Posts
bg_02_f250 said:
Thanks you two for your input!!!!

Best of all its free!!!!

BG

Cant beat that. The only thing better would be free DIESEL.:woot: But that wont ever happen so cool cool.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I have three Cortex's (one Ford, GM, & Dodge) that I let people use to try out. My Ford Cortex has been used on 5.4's, 6.0's, and an other gas engine that can't remember off the top of my head. It is the same tunes as the Flashpaq. Over all it is a good product.

Kenny

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I thank I have a buyer for it. The money will go to a custom chip.

BG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts