The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a 622 worth the money , I think , but I am unfamiliar with these. I know certain states they are pretty popular. I did get to try it out. Ease of operation is very easy and comparable to a 953C. I would appreciate info some of you might have.

·
21 Posts
We have a '98 model 611 liebherr. Its a good machine with a lot of power for its size. It is comparable to a cat 943. The machine held up well until we got a hydraulic leak and ran it to long, maybe 15 mins. We thought it still had oil in it, but it didnt have enough and when we were loading up the steering motor went out. We had to replace the motor and the pump, big$$$$$$. It has 4500 hrs on it now and still runs good. We also have a 2001? John Deere 655c which is a liebher with John Deere emblems on it. It has 4600 hrs on it and is a good machine. It is the same size as a 622 liebherr. You wont find much to slow it down and ours weighs about 1000-1500 pounds more than a cat 953. If you run hard you'll run a tank of full out in a day(ours holds about 60 gallons). If you want to know anything else just ask.

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent you a pm , any known issues with the 655 , I am looking at a 622.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts