The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought the 2.5" front kit for my 06. Went on good and rides just like stock. The parts are all billet and hardware is of good quality. I am happy with my purchase!

·
31 Posts
I have one of there lifts to. There prices are great for the amount of billet parts in ther kits. If you go to there store they have a lot of good kits.

·
145 Posts
anyone got pics of the 250s with this 2.5in leveling kit...also you wouldnt need a alignment after would u bein a stright axle??? was thinkin of liftin mine up but wouldnt you only need 1" blocks in rear to make it level?

·
245 Posts
how long did it take you guys to install the front 2.5" pucks?

how long for rear blocks?

·
773 Posts
I did my Icon 2.5" springs and shocks in a couple hours, it shouldn't take you much longer than that.

·
245 Posts
cool hopefully with an extra hand it wont take that long

·
Former chevy guy
25 Posts
I put their 2" kit on mine, because I felt like my 2.5" readylift made the front end too high. It took me around 2 hours to drop both axles by myself. I didn't have it aligned either, I just adjusted the steering wheel to get it back straight.

·
Git' Some
124 Posts
I put the newton 2.5" leveling kit in the front and superlift 2" add a leaf in the rear and it sits perfect on my f250!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts