The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My reflash disengages T/H at 20 MPH. kermit couldn't seem to figure it out. Anyone got it yet?

·
206 Posts
I am also curious, as well as what the freak they did to totally disable the option of ever having the agressive towhaul (downshift to 1st) again. I would like to just smack some ford engineers sometimes. :splat That or smack em with my hfcm. :nunu:
Justin

·
Window Licker
781 Posts
See this is why I won't even let them get near the truck if they want to reflash.

·
1,252 Posts
LovinPSDs said:
My reflash disengages T/H at 20 MPH. kermit couldn't seem to figure it out. Anyone got it yet?
Hi,

DJ wants to know what your original computer code/tear tag and what your strategy is.

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03six0 said:
That or smack em with my hfcm. :nunu:
Justin
I like to do that too ahaha, expect we'd have to pull the damn cab off the frame just to get it off.

Viv, I'll get back with you later today.. I'm off to work, trailer movin day today..:usflag

·
206 Posts
Let me know if anyone gets it, becuase I would like a tune that can give me back what I had when I bought the truck as far as tow/haul goes.
Justin

·
Registered
268 Posts
you guys must be missing something, mine pops your neck into first if T/H is selected, this comes after the last emission reflash
absofreakinglutely fabulous pulling the fiver the t/h works dam gooooood

·
206 Posts
Some of us were screwed out of that option. Something about some of the flashes commanding the coast clutch if under 20 mph regardless of the situation.
Justin

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
yeah my friggin 05 does that crap too...just coasts under 20. i hate it. and the downshifts bite, they're delayed and sluggish.

·
7 Posts
I agree with all of you. Ever since my original re-flash in Oct. 03 the Tow/Haul Downshift is crap!
Would love to have that feature back.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MOMBENZ said:
Hi,

DJ wants to know what your original computer code/tear tag and what your strategy is.

Thanks,
Vivian
Strategy is..vxbc9na tqbe0nl... sorry it took me so dang long.. busy busy.. you know how that is.. LOL Where can I find the original tear tag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts