The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our recent discussion with Fass and their poor customer service I decided to do a little reserch with other company's. I like the look of the Air Dog setup but dont know if anyone has uswd them??? A little insight would be appreciated guys. Thanks Chad

http://www.glacierdieselpower.com/product.aspx?pf_id=FP-150-D24

·
Registered
51 Posts
i love my airdog system. i have the 95 gph i believe it is. it comes with 1/2 line already no need to buy anything seperate. the only thing was i didn't use the braket for the frame cause it didn't fit right so i bolted it directly to the frame on the inside. pressure holds at 15 psi. i like it cause it bypasses all the factory lines and filters. 1/2 directly to the VP44. i didnot change my in tank pickup cause i don't have big mods. hope this helps.

·
3,514 Posts
The FASS only comes with 3/8th inch line but it bypasses the stock stuff as well if you go with the full system.

Air dog, is actually made by the father of the guy that started FASS IIRC.
Sean

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
in trying to get a holley pump in right now ive heard good thing bout the airdog system though

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone compare fass to air dog and tell me which one is better. I have herd bad things abut customer care with fass. I was just curious??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts