The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In the passing lane
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a 2 wheel drive Honda Recon. I got one and love it. For a 2 wheel drive I hvae no complaints. I have rode it in major snow, mud, and even raced a Foreman and beat it. I think that it is as good as some of the 4x4's on the market.

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
I had one for 3 years...I was one of the first one's to have one around here when they came out in 98'. I loved the hell out of mine. Great power and torgue due to the engine arrangement. Its a little cramped for bigger guys but still can pull the weight. I now the newer ones have had a lot of updates on them so they could have only gotten better. I used to ride with my buddies and they all hiad 400ex's and I could climb almost every hill they could ever climb if not better than them. I wish I had the time and the money to afford to have a new one.:Thumbup:

·
In the passing lane
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got an 04 and like you said love it to death. Dont know much about the early ones since I got my first one in 04 being the recon but when it come to getting a new one I dont know if I will upgrade to a 4x4 or not.:agreed:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
my buddies neighbors got one its a wheelie machine only complaint is the electric shift i dont like that much but other then that its a great little machine

·
In the passing lane
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doesnt effect me. It a machine and a half.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts