The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just putting out a feeler to see if there are enough people intrested in painted door handles...Then try to see if we could do a group buy with one of our vendors?.....:Thumbup:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did, DppI sells them already painted as a set so I was just thinking about buying a set already painted..I dono if they require you to send in your old ones or not? I also don't know how expensive it is to buy the paint and pay for the painting? Maybe the guy that did yours would do some more ???

F

·
0 Posts
There is no core charge, and you do not have to turn in your old handles to DPPI

·
4,318 Posts
LMAO.... I can see it now, Dave is the guy in the corner with his arms always crossed barking out orders with a crabby look on his face...LOL...

·
Got Diesel?
824 Posts
are these all new handles, or the handle covers?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All new handles ..no covers

·
4,024 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
LMAO.... I can see it now, Dave is the guy in the corner with his arms always crossed barking out orders with a crabby look on his face...LOL...

and saying....."let's go. let's get this closed up before it rains." :poke: LOL LOL

·
Got Diesel?
824 Posts
I just had to bust off my handles to break into my truck, just like the pros do... so I'm in the market for 2 handles!

preferable like the rears with no lock holes, my locks are junk and don't work any more anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts