The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a set shipped for 1050 and change. They got a great deal on tires and they are 225.22 each. 60 or so left right now. Thought I would pass the savings along. Mods move this where you need. Just thought this would be a good starting place. Thanks. Ryan

·
2,183 Posts
WOW! i'm gonna see if they have a deal on 37x 13.5 r 20s

no luck. must be a typo cuz none of the other tires are real cheap? Get them while you can!

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. i have a whole bunch of buddies looking for the 20s. I called them to make sure after I ordered and they said they got a great deal through kuhmo on the 22s. They are out of the 20s.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
thats a sweet deal!! but I also have 20's :(

thanks for thinking of us though!!

·
518 Posts
WOW.........thats dirt cheap.......I dont need tires yet but I may just get these anyway

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spatel- I think im gonna buy another set as well. atleast a spare thats for sure

·
1,606 Posts
Makes me wish I had 22's!:bang

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problem. They are going pretty fast. There were 61 left after I ordered

·
16 Posts
I saw them last night and thought it was a mistake. I put in an order and got a confirmation that they had shipped and got a tracking number today. I think I'm going to order another set as well.

·
455 Posts
how do you guys like these, the ones that are running them already? i want to order a set but in 285/75/16

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
I'm, sure its no mistake, I ordered my 38/15.50/20's for 219.00 a tire because they were over stock. I'm sure its the same thing with these.

·
2,183 Posts
^^^ Where!?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Hell that deal is long gone that was over a year ago but it was from Jegs.

·
2,183 Posts
I probably couldn't fit a 15.5 wide tire anyways. especially a 38.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts