The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,606 Posts
I have a Big Tex Equipment Trailer. Its a Model 14CC, regular Bumper Pull, not a GN. It's only a year old but it's heldup great!

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
ive seen a lot at work and they all seem to be doing fine.

Garrett

·
645 Posts
Big Tex is probably the best goose neck (manufactured) trailer you will find. I Run the northeast and i see some Big Tex trailers that are 10 plus years old and still have paint and look O.K. The salt up here trashes most steel trailers in a few years.

If you are getting a dual wheel trailer make sure you get a torque tube, also electric over hydraulic disc brakes are the only way to go.

·
& amp; amp; amp; amp;
372 Posts
I have about 5 18' bumper pulls at work and they are good, no known issues with any of them, I have hauled up to 8k on them which is a little over it's max. Good simple designs, my only complaint would be the fenders ben easily.

·
590 Posts
i have a couple of lighter weight trailers from big tex. ones a 7,000lb rated, the other is 12,000. from what i have seen of these and many other's i have been around, they are pretty good trailers for the money, and i wouldnt hesitate to buy another. this being said, i wouldnt by any means make the claim they are the best on the market. they have a major building plant about an hr away from my home, been there several times. if you are trying to save a little coin, try buying a left over model from them. i have seen brand new trailers on there lot that were a year or two old. they are starting to cut deals on these rather then sit on them.

·
497 Posts
we just bought one for work. only had one load on it but it was around 13,000 lbs if not more. and I asked the guy who delivered it what he thought of the trailer and he said it worked great. Goose neck with tripple axles btw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts