·
773 Posts
The first run was pretty killer though!

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure I like that second run!!
Well I mean com'on its a fully built twin turbo 6.0 vs a tune and turbo mod only 6.4. And the second run I dont think he launched as hard.

·
263 Posts
Well I mean com'on its a fully built twin turbo 6.0 vs a tune and turbo mod only 6.4. And the second run I dont think he launched as hard.
Cool video but, fully built twin turbo 6.0????? Keep telling yourself that. :haha

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
very nice!!!

·
2,183 Posts
thats at elite diesel. There's probably a whole lot goin on under the hood of that X

·
1,052 Posts
I only have a 7.3 and I though it was kool.:thumbsup
Bill:happymugs

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
thats fdxgd's truck. and its not just a tune and turbo mod.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool video but, fully built twin turbo 6.0????? Keep telling yourself that. :haha
Keep telling myself what, its a twin turbo 6.0 with stage 4 sticks and blah blah blah. Not sure what your drinking. Look at Elites description of that truck. I dont know of to many other twined 6.0's do you? :thumbsup

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya because some one would spend that kind of money on a set of compounds on a 6 leaker and leave everything else stock
Exactly, I dont need to say any more.

·
263 Posts
funny how you guys get so worked up over nothing. Sorry didnt know the 6.4 was modded.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
funny how you guys get so worked up over nothing. Sorry didnt know the 6.4 was modded.
It was the 6.0 you commented on, and it funny how you got all worked up because you didnt READ.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts