The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying my dad some recon smoked cab clearence and mirror markers for his 03 f-350 for christmas. Any vendor sell them on here? And for how much?
Thanks

·
2,612 Posts
i think racerx does if you want to shot him a pm

337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i will send him a pm

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Try Amazon.com, real cheap.

337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looked at amazon thanks to jdydiesel and they have some good prices on there. Now i've heard about them before but never ordered anything from them. Are they a good company to deal with?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
fast_and_furious said:
Looked at amazon thanks to jdydiesel and they have some good prices on there. Now i've heard about them before but never ordered anything from them. Are they a good company to deal with?
Thanks
Yeah they are cheap, but who you gonna call when you have a problem?

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Amazon has always been good to me. They have taken back any deffective item with no questions asked. You don't pay tax either.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You are not buying from Amazon, but from a vendor that sells on Amazon. and last I checked Amazon doesnot supprt keeping this site! Not bashing Amazon. As a vendor on this forum we do our best to give everyone the best prices and Service.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Will you price match Amazon's listed prices?

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
dfuser said:
You are not buying from Amazon, but from a vendor that sells on Amazon. and last I checked Amazon doesnot supprt keeping this site! Not bashing Amazon. As a vendor on this forum we do our best to give everyone the best prices and Service.

When you buy form Amazon and you see that it has free shipping then you are buying form Amazon, not a supporting vendor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts