The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some more power and wondering if there is a chip i could stack with my downloader. Thanks

·
4,158 Posts
TST stacks well with bully dog, is it the power pup?

·
Registered
329 Posts
That might be true on a Dodge, but TST is still betaing for the LLY.
BB, don't bother stacking unless you have a built tranny, you won't be able to use the power on the stock one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
diesel_ram_man- The Tst and bullydog do stack very well, i actually have an 06 Dodge with that stack. My buddy has this Chevy looking for more power.

Noreaster- Next week he is ordering a dual disk clutch. Do you know how much longer TST is going to be?

·
100 Posts
van aaken box would stack with it i don't know how it would run

·
100 Posts
the trans should be first on the list

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, this is a 2006 6 speed, most boxes i see say for only 2005. Will the Edge work on this 2006? I'm a dodge man helping a buddy out, i'm almost postive they did not put the the new motor with the six speeds, only the LLY motor? Anyone know forsure? Thanks

·
"Lady in Red&
173 Posts
The TS MP-8 is stackable with the Bully Dog DL, and comes complete with the necessary shim kit for the fuel rail. One of our engineers Chris K runs this exact same setup on his 06 LBZ. Feel free to give him a call 270-746-9999 or shoot him an e-mail at [email protected]

Sheila

·
3,939 Posts
BB Deere said:
Where can i find more information on this EFIlive box?
Its not a "box"...it's software that allows you to tune your truck using a laptop computer. You can even buy or trade proven tunes from other people.

Ross is a supporting vendor here. www.efilive.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
your buddies truck is an 06 lly manual trans :damnit i assume since you said he is ordering a dual disk clutch right? if so i dont know of any real boxes out yet for the 06's it would be the same as an lbz tuner, my try ditching the bully dog and order a ppe programer, lots more power from them!!! and Efi live is not yet ready for the 06 trucks, if he waits a little bit i heard that edge is close on their box, but i would recomed a ppe boost controler instead of stacking it will give you a whole nother power level of what ever you are running!

Hope this helps
Caleb

·
Registered
29 Posts
BB Deere said:
Thanks guys, this is a 2006 6 speed, most boxes i see say for only 2005. Will the Edge work on this 2006? I'm a dodge man helping a buddy out, i'm almost postive they did not put the the new motor with the six speeds, only the LLY motor? Anyone know forsure? Thanks
The 06 lly would be the same engine as the lbz but just derated in power.

This thread should be in the 06 + forum, Mods?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone have any dyno numbers for the PPE downloader? What else would you do, besides this PPE downloader? This truck is a daily driven truck but is going to be hooked to the sled quite often. Looking for some good power to compete with some good running Dodges.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the PPE Xcellerator, and a buddy of mine has a 05 dodge with the crazy larry tune and he cant keep up. If I wanted to stack I would use the Xcellerator and the duramaximizer. But I think you will be happy with the power that just the programmer has. JMHO from experience.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.