The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
tracks are sweet but they but a lot of strain and excess wear and tear on the machine, also your speed is greatly reduced

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
thats nuts! i love it!
now.... wheres the TDG sticker? :poke:LOL

·
S.L.A.P.S. Sgt. at Arms
440 Posts
I would love a set of Mattracks for my truck.

That is one sweet machine.

Will-

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
Man thats sweet Brian. Get ready to fling some goooey cow pies with that !

What made you get a belt machine ?

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are using it at the SEMA Offroad show to park it on the back of the truck... On the diamond back cover... The tracks grab attension.. so... We thought it would be cool...

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
We are using it at the SEMA Offroad show to park it on the back of the truck... On the diamond back cover... The tracks grab attension.. so... We thought it would be cool...
I got ya ! It's part of the theme eh !:Thumbup: As you may know or not , but I ride AC sleds and I have looked at the AC quads , but questioned the belt .I'm in for a new quad this year so got to do some investigating.

That AC should look *****'n at the display though .:HappyMugs

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a KAwasaki brute force, and i love the belt drive... I owuld rather irde a belt drive in the woods than my hondas... But on the road, at 50 mph all the time, give me my honda......

F

·
0 Posts
Brian, that is SWEET. I don't think David will miss the belts if we replace them with my tires:sly: LOL

·
Registered
325 Posts
how hard is it to steer?

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In 4x4 its hard to turn on pavement. but other than that, like normal.. There is a ton more of rubber on the ground! so 4x4 makes it want to go in a straight line...

·
2,612 Posts
looks awsome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts