The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Diesel's one of the major causes for the o-zone layer to suck... i cant think of the word right now but when i do ill edit it.. Some say it's all our fault's. other's don't..

·
4,158 Posts
IMO everything plays some part in the ozone layer, but i really don't think diesels are the major problem. Gas cars put off alot more emissions than diesels do. Smoke from the diesels make it look like it pollutes alot but the smoke is so thick it just falls to earth, instead of floating up to the ozone like gas cars.

·
35 Posts
what's bad is volcanic eruptions & forest fires more pollution in one major catasrophic event like these, then something like 20 years of humans polluting the earth. we r not as big as we like to think we r. just my .02

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Motor vehicles account for less than 20% of pollution in the US, Manufacturing and factories account for 70%.

And they increase the restrictions on cars/trucks?

Tony

·
Formerly F350_Beast
579 Posts

·
164 Posts
HOLLBOB1 said:
what's bad is volcanic eruptions & forest fires more pollution in one major catasrophic event like these, then something like 20 years of humans polluting the earth. we r not as big as we like to think we r. just my .02
:agreed:

·
1,372 Posts
LOL LOL LOL All NO....Did you really think anything else would be the answer here LOL

·
393 Posts
I dont think the O-zone is affected by our diesels.. Acid rain is a concern though, but I dont know I'm just talking out my arse here when concerning the enviroment....Don't really give a hoot if i pollute.

LOL Diesels are like oxyacetylene torches...the nice black stuff that gets into your lungs and on your face really sucks....So does blowing your nose and having a black ink like substance come out....Ain't nothing like having your dad tell you to get out and see what happened to the bottom of the bumper and as your face is right beside the exhaust he stands on it.....tough love...and my nice white miller hat turned black that day....

·
35 Posts
Diesels are like oxyacetylene torches...the nice black stuff that gets into your lungs and on your face really sucks....So does blowing your nose and having a black ink like substance come out....Ain't nothing like having your dad tell you to get out and see what happened to the bottom of the bumper and as your face is right beside the exhaust he stands on it.....tough love...and my nice white miller hat turned black that day....
That's awesome..... what would we do without smart a** dad's? LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
Global Warming :believe

Global warming is a huge hoax. It is a plan to allow the government to tax the hell out of us with the carbon tax. If you look up on the net you'll find the earth is actually falling into global cooling (And I think all of ya'll up north are experiencing this.) LOL And here is all I have to say about Al Gore and his stuff, he is a lying sack of you know what.

Whew, I'm glad we are all diesel burning guys and gals here!:smoke

·
35 Posts
:iagree the whole thing is pathetic & Gore is an absolute douchebag. that's why something like 9 scientists he quoted, r sueing him for misquoting them ..... ooops of coursre that doesn't make the headlines though like him winning the nobel prize. peeps need to wake up, fear is power. they know this & will continue to cash in on it as long as they can. read the new carb rules for boating & the fees that r gonna b attached with owning a vessel. :ph not to get political but...... it's only gonna get worse with liberals in charge

1 - 13 of 13 Posts