The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of some dealers on the web that sell all three of these companies transmissions and torque converters? I was on a website yesterday that sold all three but cannot find it again today and my history deletes everyday.

·
1,189 Posts
save yourself some time and don't shop ats

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I think you will find that the majority of guys will say Goerend

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
I will say ATS. I've had ATS components in my '03 (47re) and having them down the block from my house and knowing several people with HUGE power and reliability out of them, I'd say it's good product. And they back it with a 500,000 mile warranty. But honestly, I don't think you can lose with any of them.

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for a dealer on the web that sells all three of these different transmissions???

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will. I was on a site that had all three on Wednesday but I forgot to bookmark it and forgot what the name of the site was bud.

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
They might be able to get it, but be wiery of any price you get because rest assured, they're isn't gonna be a place that reps all three brands. In other words, you'll be paying full retail. It would be like going to a single new car dealer and them having Dodge, Chevy, GMC and Ford all at the same place.

·
2006 Mega Cab All ATS
5 Posts
I agree with you on ATS!! Everything on my truck is ATS!! It's my daily driver and very reliable.. I also have the stand alone tcm controller and it's ******!!

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
If you go with ATS stick with the triple-disc converter, heard they were having probs with the 5-disc

I still stand by goerend

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Nothing but good experiences with my Goerand. Don't think you could go wrong with any one of the tranny builders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts