The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA #94
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if this might work. Ive been reading about the Edge Attitude Monitor and was wondering if it would work without any edge products. :shrug: I like how it works and such, but dont know if it would work w/out edge stuff on the truck. I would like to use it with a chip form DP or TS or something

·
Registered
34 Posts
if a digital gauge is what you are after... check out the quadzilla digital guage... it's supposed to be compatable with flip chips... where the edge flat out won't.

·
TDG MAFIA #94
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOt the digital guage stand-point--i just like the way that the attitude monitor works and the features that come with it

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had one... and as far as I know, it will not function without edge's stuff nor can you control any other brands chip.

check the quadzilla commander out http://www.xtremediesel.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1101

I was going to buy a commander but they didn't have the adapters available yet for the dp chip when I wanted to do it. Don't quote me... but I remember reading quadboeneker saying they were avail now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
how did you like the edge attitude cause i am thinkin bout gettin one for my truck an stackin it with the edge ez. or would i just be better off to call Jody an get a 4 postion chip for my truck. what yall think. i like the idea of adjust on the fly that is why i sold my edge evo. an i just wanted more power.

·
Registered
34 Posts
$ for $ you will be better off with a custom flip chip and a set of gauges... cause once P.M.S. fully sets in... you will have to sell off the edge stuff and to do it anyways to progress with your mods. :D

oh and my autometer gauges never freeze like that POS attitude monitor did while towing! :poke:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'd go for a custom programmed chip from the vendor of your choice. I really like my DP F5. There are several good tuners for the 7.3, Diesel Innovations, Tony Wildman, Tadd are some of the popular ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts