The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McRat Racing will be closed until at least Monday.

As some of you are aware Pat is in the hospital.

If you need technical support you can send me a
PM or an E-Mail to [email protected] and I will try to get your questions answered.

I will be checking the board and e-mail's but won't be in the shop to answer the phone.

Thanks

Kat

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Kat, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Give Pat our best and we hope for a speedy recovery.

·
0 Posts
Ditto what Russ said. I hope it isn't anything serious. Please let him know that we are pulling for him at TDG. Prayers out to you, him and the hamsters for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thanks:

Well his hand is fine :D But it seems is has Pancreatitis which might be caused by gallstones. They are going to do a STAT CT of the stomach and think they will be doing surgery tomorrow depending on the results:(

So it looks like he is going to be here for a while.

·
3,754 Posts
Prayers and thoughts go to him.

B

·
0 Posts
You all have our thoughts and prayers. Being sick is no fun, let alone having to be in the hospital.

·
203 Posts
Get well soon !

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. All went well the surgery today. So hopefully tomorrow he will be feeling a little better :Thumbup:

·
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19
4,396 Posts
Dang here come tail end charlie again.

Sorry to hear of the recent health issues, hope he gets out today cause recovery is a whole lot better at home than in the hospital.

Prayers for a full recovery!!!

LargeCar:usflag :mafia :usflag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts