The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the nomination guys. Here's a couple pics, there's more in the garage :Thumbup:

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
Wow now i guess i gotta get some pictures of my truck clean dont know when thats ever gonna happen.

Attachments

·
242 Posts
here are a few of mine...thanks again for the nomination TooLoudTooBad!

Trucks my daily driver used to pull my bass boat along with a couple big toys at work! Had her since she was stock and done all the work in the garage been a hell of a project and cant wait to tear into the motor for a built motor, big oil injectors, and some turbos!! Mods include...2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Longbed
ATS Five Star¬ø Torque Convertor, ATS Ported Compressor Housing ,ATS 4inch intake elbow, Garrett 1.00 A/R Wastegated Turbo housing, Banks Big head WasteGate, Banks Compressor Wheel, Banks Technicooler intercooler, Banks Power Elbow, Banks 4inch downpipe to 6inch miter cut stacks, DPP 25 GWV Trans cooler, High Pressure Oil Crossover Hose Kit, TS Performance 6 Position Flip Chip(stock,high idle,50hp, 75hp,100hp,140hp), Banks 6 Gun, ISSPRO 0-60PSI Boost Gauge, 2 pod pillar mount, DIY Tymar Intake,DIY CCV mod, 72GPH helper/lifter pump, 2 micron Pre-Pump fliter, "Hutch Mod" enternal fuel pump mod, Sonnax Shift kit, ITP overboost kit, Shimmed FPR, SS Engine Cover, Panasonic dual din touchscreen, SS Billet Grill and bumper insert, 8inch Superlift All Spring lift, BDS Dual Front Steering Stablizers, Explorer Pro Comp Traction Bars, Donahoe Racing Career Drop Bearing Kit, 395/70/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's
16x12 Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Chrome bed rails, Chrome nerf bars, Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares, Quad International Air Horns, 2008 Superduty Tow Mirrors....
1st place Gibson County Fair 1ton 4wd diesel class 346.77ft
2nd place Nopi St. Louis Custom Full-size Truck Category

·
302 Posts

I run a BullyDog PowerPup plug and Play unit that gave me 445 hp and 838 tq. at Smokin in April
'07. I have a AEM Brute Force Intake, Aluminum Billet door knobs, yellow (solar yellow) door knob bellows, ISSPRO gauges, OEM running boards with Ram head insert, Stainless tip on exhaust and best of all this is a daily driver working hard every day towing trailers, vehicles, our 5th wheel camper and has now rolled over the 62K mark this past weekend.

Nothing fancy, just a hard working truck that is well maintained and is kept cleaned

Thanks for looking.

1st place at Smokin the Bluegrass for Show-n-Shine September '06
1st place at Smokin the Smokies (Spring '07) Show -n- Shine for 3/4 ton class (Triton got best overall - congrats)
Thanks to Mike at DPM Dyno for the graphics

Mark

·
Registered
390 Posts
i had to go with slam^50 and his duramax,nice ride..

·
302 Posts
I am partial to YELLOW :shrug:

I had to go there - great looking trucks all around guys. Its great just to be here in this group. May the best DODGE win :woot: LOL LOL :bow: :Thumbup: :poke:

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Sorry guys, I am not a Ford fan, but 03f3507.3 has a bad [email protected]@ truck. Everyone else has some weet rigs too, but I think he has it hands down. Good luck to everyone!

Tony

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Good luck Rob, my votes cast!!

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Robts all the way. Ive got to go with a truck that is almost identical to mine. Plus it looks sick. Ryan

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Rob, you have spent countless hours and money on your truck, and still managed to have good taste. My votes been casted, good luck! By the way...I think Robs truck holds the record for a true party truck!!!

·
275 Posts
Rob that truck is awesome! I cant wait to see how much horse your pushing after your new injectors! :Thumbup:
That mega cab would have been my second vote

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #77
940 Posts
Vote is in! 03f3507.3 has a sweet hard workin truck!
Good luck to everyone, you all have nice trucks:Thumbup:

·
Mafia Member #110
412 Posts
Voted for the big red............. Dodge! Go get'em triton! Nice truck!

·
Mega-Member
584 Posts
Voted for Rob. Sorry you got hosed at our show!!

·
***The Radio Flyer***
174 Posts
My vote goes to The Short Bus.

Best of luck to ya, Mark.

·
355 Posts
Wow this was a tough one, great trucks guys good luck to everyone!!!

AJ

·
164 Posts
Wow! This has to be the best line up yet. Tough choice being a diehard ford man but the big red dodge gets mine.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts