The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 2010 F-350 long box crew cab that I would like to bring the front end up a bit. I see a few of you have used auto spring kits, how do you like them? any need for an alignment, does your truck still maintain a small amount of rake empty, (I tow alot and would like it level with a load, I realize load size will affect this) I already have Bilstein 5600's that will handle the lift. Did you need alignment cams. Any comments are welcome.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
I put the 2.5" pucks on my 2010 F-350 crew cab long bed, and it sits level with loads from zero to about 1300 lbs or so, more than that you'll be able to notice the sag. If you plan to haul a lot of weight and often, you could put the 2" pucks in, and it will look almost level with no load, and almost level with a big load. That would be my suggestion. As for the install, I have a thread on my install, you can look for it if you like. Basically, I just added the pucks only, no other adjustments. No drop brackets, extensions, adjustments, nothing and it works fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts