The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just added some more products and will be adding more tomorrow, so dont miss this chance for some awsome deals!:guitar Remember - first come first serve while supplies last!

Also take a moment to check us out on Facebook or read my blog! The links are in my signature....

·
265 Posts
if ya happen to add some 5 inch to 6 or 7 inch bolt on tips to the list, I think a few might sell ......... say 18 inches long ?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
got my intercooler today!! cant wait to put it on, thanks again :thumbsup

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MIKMAZE - I will keep the tips in mind... I dont have any right now but I am still weeding through things, trying to clean house so I can order new stuff for next year..

OOWeaver68 - Glad you got your cooler! Thanks again for the order!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you or one of buddies looking for a twin turbo kit for you Dodge but havn't wanted to spend the cash? Well I just added two twin kits to our clearance section and you can pick them up for over $1200 cheaper than normal!! I also put my last BD 6.0L upgrade kit on there as well! Dont miss out I only have one of each kit in stock!! :woohoo

·
265 Posts
OMG that is a crazy good deal on the turbo packages, have anything similar for an upgrade to twins package? say someone already has a nice HTT 64 71 13 to use as a "small" in a set of twins, how bout a package to go with that and say an s480? include ex manifold to make it flip and work out right of course...... man I wish your shop did not close at 5 pm, I was ready to call and talk twins........ someone, well 2 people are going to get awesome deals out of this.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG that is a crazy good deal on the turbo packages, have anything similar for an upgrade to twins package? say someone already has a nice HTT 64 71 13 to use as a "small" in a set of twins, how bout a package to go with that and say an s480? include ex manifold to make it flip and work out right of course...... man I wish your shop did not close at 5 pm, I was ready to call and talk twins........ someone, well 2 people are going to get awesome deals out of this.
What you see is what you get on the twin deals... Im just trying to move some old inventory.. But keep checking as I am always putting new stuff up..Thanks!!

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
looks good and works better, noticable lower temps at cruisin and wot.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
noticeable?...how much cooler?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts

:thumbsup

Reactions: GOFASORGOBROK

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
noticeable?...how much cooler?
about 70-100 degrees criusin. i did a wide open throttle run a couple days ago and when i was getting pretty close to a quarter mile my temp was about 1400-1450...where a while back i was over 1600 prolly before the 1/8th mile. but, it was hotter and it was a different version of the 275 tune a while back also.
i need to put the old version back in and see what happens

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
i tried to stay sober, so theres a higher chance of me putting in it right LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts