The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body and I'm sure there is, running the B&W goose neck hitch part number 1108 with the firestone riderite air bags and if so did you need to do any drilling or were there any complications with the install.
TIA Bootcamp

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again Kyle, I already have the air bags but Im not able to get the part number due to being at work. Will try and call to get the numbers. But I do still need a goose neck hitch for my truck and would prefer the B&W brand since there is no drilling require.
Thanks Bootcamp

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
Hey bootcamp, can you possibly do a little write-up on the airbag install?

I got so many questions on them and how they perform once installed. Installation looks easy. Are you doing the compressor?

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duke I would love to do a write up on the install, I dont have a compressor gonna take that money and purchase the B&W hitch with. But I do want the compressor. I have started working on the ultimate tow rig. I have finally found a set of 4.30gears that will replace the 3.73 for the 35" tires. This is gonna be a fun project. Trying to sell my bumber pull travel trailer so I can pick up a slightly use 5ther toy hauler.
Later Bootcamp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts